SERIOUSLY!!!! someone STOP me!!!!

CoachEnvy

New Coach Addict
Mar 8, 2010
sooooo the other day when i got my pink Zoe bag, i told them to call me when they had the purple one in, (i was looking for purple medium, all they had was large) thinking it was gonna be a while till they had them in................

well today i get THE CALL!!!!!!! "hi, we have your purple medium Zoe in" CRAP!!!! i have already gotten 2 other bags this week!!!!

well as any completely sane coach addict would do............i went to get it. while i was there i got a somewhat of a matching wallet for the purple Zoe and my husband the mens travel kit......

but the madness continues.............the local Coach Boutique called also letting me know my poppy wristlet was in to match my poppy set!!! we went there and while we were there i mentioned that i was looking for a Coach hard sunglass case, she says oh i have one in back....she GAVE it to me!!! awesome huh? and also she asked did i need anything else, i was kidding and said well the outlet stores don't give away the silky storage bags like the boutiques do, so she gave me 3 of those too!!!

anyway that was my wonderful day!!!! NOW who wants to see pics??

ok heres from the boutique

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

and the sunglasses case.....with non Coach glasses inside

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

and heres what we got from the outlet.............with help from dusty our furry friend

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

what do you think of the two together? it was as close of a match i could get
IMG_2799.jpg