Seriously jonesing for a white bag

I love super white bags :nuts: so I've asked to see swatches in bone thick matte and cream pebbled luxe but they're just not it. Then Maya said there's a new white pebbled luxe and I asked to see a swatch of it, and I just went crazy! It really is white white white!! I then asked Jackie to put it up on BEC so that I can bespoke something in it, I was thinking maybe the WTM mini (which has yet to make its appearance on BEC...)? Anyhow, I think it's superb that you're going to get a white pebbled luxe EM, it'll be gorgeous!

Unfortunately I have returned the white swatch to Maya, but I happen to still have the bone swatch with me. So, here are pics of the bone thick matte swatch against fuchsia, purple and light blue lining (somehow the swatch appears a little greyer in the light blue pic. The other pics of the swatch is closer irl). HTH!

P1060818.jpg

P1060820.jpg

P1060821.jpg

P1060826.jpg

By the way, I've a 3 year old and I'm still going to get a white something (once the new design is up on BEC). It's seriously that gorgeous and I'm pretty confident that the pebbled luxe will hold up pretty well :yes:

I think for white, first choice lining will be light blue, followed by purple and navy.

For the bone, first choice will be purple, then fuchsia, followed by navy and light blue.

I'm not a fan of the gray, yellow gold or beige linings. I've not seen them irl, from the pics I've seen, I don't think they'll work for me.

Last edited:
I think the pebbled luxe is a great choice. It's such a hardy leather. I dread white too but got myself a white Goyard tote a while back and have had absolutely no regrets. I don't think I can bring myself to do white leather yet but if I ever were to take the plunge then definitely it would be with the white pebbled luxe.

Thank you all!!!

After sleeping on my choices, I'm very pleased that a) I went with both whites and b) my lining choices.

Peppy, thank you so much for the pics of the bone with different linings. I'm def. going to stick with the purple.

Whoohoo!

It's going to be very difficult to wait until next summer to carry the super-bright white pebbled bag, though.