Seriously...I'm crazy and should be committed...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I really want to see someone actually carrying it. I've seen it in the LV stores, but never when I'm out an about! Congrats on a beautiful handbag!

I've only seen one person carrying a nimbus once at the mall. That's all though. I like that it's unique. Anyhow, I'll have DH take pics of me modeling my stratus when I get it.

I completely understand. When I purchased my first LV a couple of years ago, I took forever with the sales reps, looking at all the bags I liked and modeling with them in front of the mirror. I finally chose the Boulogne. Well, I got it home and loved it, but decided that I really wanted the Speedy 30 instead. I was a bit embarrassed the next day, but they were very helpful. I can't even tell you how many LV bags I have bought and then sold on ebay after a bit...and then bought new ones again. I can never make up my mind! I went back to what I started with my purchases this week, purchasing both the Speedy 30 and the Boulogne...in addition to an Alma. I just went crazy and bought those 3 LVs for myself on Ebay this week...and one for a gift...now I'm selling my Speedy 25 and my Petit Bucket to be able to afford it. I'm nuts! I guess I'll be making a trip to Louis Vuitton next week for verification of authenticity! I live in AZ and have only ever gone to the Scottsdale LV store...maybe I'll try Tucson this time. ;)

I completely understand. When I purchased my first LV a couple of years ago, I took forever with the sales reps, looking at all the bags I liked and modeling with them in front of the mirror. I finally chose the Boulogne. Well, I got it home and loved it, but decided that I really wanted the Speedy 30 instead. I was a bit embarrassed the next day, but they were very helpful. I can't even tell you how many LV bags I have bought and then sold on ebay after a bit...and then bought new ones again. I can never make up my mind! I went back to what I started with my purchases this week, purchasing both the Speedy 30 and the Boulogne...in addition to an Alma. I just went crazy and bought those 3 LVs for myself on Ebay this week...and one for a gift...now I'm selling my Speedy 25 and my Petit Bucket to be able to afford it. I'm nuts! I guess I'll be making a trip to Louis Vuitton next week for verification of authenticity! I live in AZ and have only ever gone to the Scottsdale LV store...maybe I'll try Tucson this time. ;)

Welcome to the purse forum, LG76! My thread has the priviledge of being your first thread. =) Well, it sounds like you are pretty much like a lot of us around here, buying selling, selling buying. lol!!!