Seriously, how did you all spend your evenings before you found The Purse Forum?

Like majority here, I used to watch lots of stuff on TV, and used to read lots of books (have to go back there) but nothing can be compared to PF community! It's SO addictive!

I've been on other message boards since 1999(not purse related and much bigger than this one) and still am so I spent some time there, or watching tv or spending time with family, reading.

Well... before tPF I actually had a life... a super good one... and then when things got crappy and boring I stumbled upon tPF and I was instantly hooked... and now life is again getting better... and better... and I'm still on tPF so I have a pretty good balance going on. YAY! HAHA

Now that you mention it, I actually used to READ!!! Boy am I behind on my books!! My bank account was much fatter but I don't waste much time on the phone anymore - I really love my computerand use it for a multitude of things but I have been on this forum forever and I totally enjoy the experience. Wouldn't change a thing.:smile:

Hmmm.. My in laws are not around for the moment so me and my DH decided to take a two week vacation here at their place since they're not around so that we can have access to everything. Internet, Cable TVs, bigger space, etc. So, right now, my DH is watching T.V. while I'm on the forum! Hehe! I usually spend my nights watching TV programs even though I don't like it... Well, good thing our in laws are not around! :biggrin: