Seriously...how cute is this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Congratulations on your new Coach scarf! It contrasts rather nicely with your bag and gives it just the right pop of color... enjoy.

2. SO cute, I love that print and the black/white looks great on that tote!

3. I totally know what you mean! I was having an Un-buyer's remorse (if that makes sense, lol) for not picking up post-boxing sale items at the local boutique. But on the bright side, you got one scarf for an awesome price so :yahoo:!!

4. Super cute!!!

5. Black&White...I like it!! :tup:

6. Very cute!! Wish my outlet had them!!

7. that is too cute on your tote and what a great price for that I need to go asap and pick up some scarfs and things at least I have to have something coach or it is going to kill me I am trying so hard to behave but it is not working.

8. Very cute scarf! I love it in black and white and it goes perfect with your tote!! Congrats!

9. Oh, that really spruces up your tote. I like!

10. My outlet only had the khaki and green as well (I picked up both last week for that great price!). I really want the black/white one too. I was up there tonight and the SA was wearing it around her neck, so I asked if she thought they would be getting any more in. She said they went quick (only out for one day before they sold out).

11. Cute and great price!

12. I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.
    I am NOT jealous.

OK, I AM!!! :SMILE1:

13. Gorgeous! I wanted this exact scarf at my outlet but it was priced at $29 :tdown:

14. I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

15. It looks VERY cute!