Seriously having second thoughts

Definitely get what you want. Giving the receipt with the bag is a clear indication that this person wants you to be happy and get what you want. I think that is true in most cases anyway. My husband says I love returning stuff he buys me, it feels like free money in the store!

If you have one you don't love, it's just going to be a waste of money, because if you don't love it, you know you won't carry it. I say take it back and get the one that makes your knees weak!!
They're too expensive to just sit on a shelf not being used, so go for it! :smile:

I totally agree with you on this and that is why I'm asking around for opinions- no, I promise I'm not blaming anyone just in case :smile: But now that I think of it- I was given the receipt when I got the bag. When I give people gifts, I always give gift receipts just in case they want something else. I'd like to think that this is the case here......

If you were given the reciept then that was their way of saying "if you don't love it, exchange it for something you do love" So go for it...get the one you really want.