Serious Skin Care by Jennifer Flavin-Stallone

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
Has anyone tried this line? It is sold on HSN (and on hsn.com), and I am curious. I am especially wondering about the Mineral Make-up and the kits that promise to deliver a glow. I thought I'd collect some opinions here though before I order. :smile:

I have not heard favorable comments about these products.

But everyone is different.. and this particular product may work for you..

if not HSN offers a money back guarantee. so not much to risk

and worth giving a try

There are tons of reviews for her products on Makeup Alley. I've only tired the Glycolic facial mask and I LOVE IT. I've been using it for years now and it is awesome!

Thanks! I should try Makeup Alley too. My friend's mom loves some of the anti-aging products. They look so appealing on tv and online, but I've been disappointed many times before.

They used to sell this line on TV in Canada and I tried several of their skin care products and was never overly impressed with any of them. I liked their makeup though.

She's got some wonderful products. I've used her C skin care line, as well as some of the A products and they were very nice. I guess it depends on which line you use. I've heard great things about the olive oil line. You can return it to HSN if you don't like it. Doesn't hurt to give it a try. You never know, this might be a HG for you.

I did a little research on Makeup Alley this afternoon and on HSN and noticed that people complain about the smell of the olive oil line. They were saying it smelled like salad dressing. :lol:

There were rave reviews for the Glycolic Cleanser, so I might order it. :smile:

^ There was a mask that I was going to order while watching her live on HSN, but then I read the reviews about it was drying and I already have dry skin. I actually was flipping between that and Ken Paves on QVC and ordered one of his hair pieces instead! :lol:

Oh the firma face? Lol, it sounds so tempting when they present it and I did read it featured in several magazines recently, but the reviews are really mixed on it. I need new skincare like a whole in the head, but lately even with my beloved La Mer my skin has been dry, so I figure trying the OO set can't hurt.

What Ken Paves item did you get? I thought the one with the headband was pretty cool (I currently have short hair and that one was tempting me, lol).

Oh the firma face? Lol, it sounds so tempting when they present it and I did read it featured in several magazines recently, but the reviews are really mixed on it. I need new skincare like a whole in the head, but lately even with my beloved La Mer my skin has been dry, so I figure trying the OO set can't hurt.

What Ken Paves item did you get? I thought the one with the headband was pretty cool (I currently have short hair and that one was tempting me, lol).
Yes- it was the firma face. You're good! :lol: The reviews were just too all over the place for me to decide.

I got Ken's ponytail! I wear my hair back like everyday and it is pretty long, but I thought this would make it look more polished. You should totally get the headband one. It was adorable on Lisa! And I loved that Ken's mom was on there. :smile:

We are addicted, aren't we? :P