Serious issue with Yoogis Closet

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Ok, so I consigned 2 bags with Yoogis Closet back around mid December. The one bag i decided to sell outright, but the other bag was consigned. Less than 24 hours after they put the bags up on their website, the consigned bag was sold. Now here's my issue. I still haven't been paid yet! Now you tell me, why my bags were sold to them a month ago, but I haven't been paid?
I know they can use the holidays as an excuse, but its an excuse that doesn't really cut it. All they have to do is credit my paypal account after all. I bet you anything the people who purchased my bag paid Yoogis Closet. In fact, I'm sure Yoogis wouldn't have sent the bag out without receiving payment first.
Quite frankly, I'm really pissed. I phoned them, now I'm waiting for them to get back to me. I'll keep you posted. Moral of the story is, I always loved Yoogis before, but now that they are taking advantage.

Reactions: orangefeast

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
What does your consignment agreement say about payment time frame? It's been a while since I have done any online consigning, but my local consignment shop only pays out on the 1st of the month. So my item can sell on Jan. 2nd, but I still won't get paid until Feb. 1st.

Edit to add: I thought of something else. Yoogi's has a 30-day return policy, so I think this would have to pass before you get paid, in case the buyer decides to return it.

Last edited:

LVgirl888

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
I have sold and consigned with Yoogi's Closet. When my consigned item sold, Yoogi's emailed me and sent out a payment. I received payment a week later. Did OP contact Yoogi's Closet, yet?

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I contacted them.they were supposed t phone me back within a half hour. They never did. I'll keep you posted.

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I woke too hastily. The check came today, although Yoogis did not let me know that they'd sent it! Mods, please close this thread. Thank you!