Serious about Sirius

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I have been thinking about luggage for the past few months. I've thought about keepalls, deauvilles, rivierias... the list goes on and on!

I came across a Sirius suitcase, and I must say I really like the idea of having something different than a keepall, does anyone here have a Sirius? How practical are they? Can they hold more than a keepall?

Hello 260! The Sirius is wonderful! Rather than the casual look of the Keepall, the Sirius says to me classy but approachable :yes: Space wise, it holds slightly more than the same sized Keepall, but remember it is a suitcase rather than a holdall like the Keepall, and I personally find the inside clasps annoying, but do appreciate the document pocket. Practical-wise, the Keepall is easier to lug around, owing to the strap options, and the Sirius really, is only good for carrying from the taxi into the airport, not much more. Also the Keepall is obviously more casual and can be used day to day whereas the Sirius, for obvious reasons cannot.

So, after a long winded post, if you have spare cash, go for it! But don't expect to use it for more than travelling. Otherwise, stick to the Keepall.

Good luck deciding! (& please do get a Riviera!)

Thanks r! Yeah, it would be only a travel item, I'm trying to figure out what I want for luggage. But the Riviera in my book is a MUST! Those are so classic, and chic!! I'd probably get a red one, I love red against Monogram. I think a Sirius 70, a Keepall 60 and a Riviera would be a good start to luggage. Probably won't happen for another year or so though. :sad:

260! Please remember that the largest size you can have for carry-on luggage is a 55 :yes:~

And you'll have to check in that lovely Sirius, where those baggage handlers are sure to abuse it!

And 365 days is really not a lot, just gives you room to think and decide your options :yes:

260! Please remember that the largest size you can have for carry-on luggage is a 55 :yes:~

And you'll have to check in that lovely Sirius, where those baggage handlers are sure to abuse it!

And 365 days is really not a lot, just gives you room to think and decide your options :yes:

Oh trust me, the LV's would NEVER go on a plane! I have el-cheapo luggage for that! lol!