Jimmy Choo Serial numbers for Ramona Bag...Help please!

friargate732

Nov 17, 2012
Hi There

I bought a JC Ramona in a maroon washed leather with snakeskin trim on line from JC anywhere between 8-10 years ago.
Should there be a serial number somewhere,for authentication.
I know it's the real McCoy as I bought it online my self, but I've looked carefully and can't see one anywhere.

Help appreciated please! :smile::smile::smile:

Hi There

I bought a JC Ramona in a maroon washed leather with snakeskin trim on line from JC anywhere between 8-10 years ago.
Should there be a serial number somewhere,for authentication.
I know it's the real McCoy as I bought it online my self, but I've looked carefully and can't see one anywhere.

Help appreciated please! :smile::smile::smile:

No, Choo did not use serial numbers. You say you bought it 8-10 years ago...don't think the Ramona has been out that long. Can you post a picture?

J - we are going to feel old...Ramona and the rest of the Morse line came out in Cruise 2006. It was 7 years ago and time has flown. Didn't you get that first Ramona? It was Zebra pony black & white. I remember getting the natural colored Karung Riki. I seriously cannot believe how time has flown.

friargate - sounds like you might have the biker/snake Ramona (please post picture) those came out in 2007 fall/winter.

J - we are going to feel old...Ramona and the rest of the Morse line came out in Cruise 2006. It was 7 years ago and time has flown. Didn't you get that first Ramona? It was Zebra pony black & white. I remember getting the natural colored Karung Riki. I seriously cannot believe how time has flown.

friargate - sounds like you might have the biker/snake Ramona (please post picture) those came out in 2007 fall/winter.

Thanks for that-will post a picture soon :biggrin: