Serial Number for LV Croissant

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi - I bought my LV croissant from Harrods in London a few years ago and would now like to sell it. However, I cant find the serial number!

Any ideas where it should be as I've been looking for ages!

Thanks for your help

2. Look in the inside pocket along the seam... ;) The date code should be there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wow thanks for your quick reply and your great pics.
    I was looking for a leather tab with it on. Found it eventually! Does MM101 sound about right? Its not that easy to see it!

4. ^^^ You're welcome. ;) All thanks to eBay and MPRS.

Hmmm.. The date code consists of 2 letters and 4 numbers following the letters. Are you sure it isn't something like MI1011? :shrugs:

5. Try using a flashlight... it helps sometimes. :smile:

6. I think you're right about the serial code! I did have to use a torch to see it properly! They dont make it easy do they!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice