serial dater this week?

pgtea

^____^
Jan 8, 2009
pink lemonade Serial Dater. OOPS. there i went again, another tano. BUT if i don't like it, i swear i will probably return it for a Boogie! i've been doing some research on the Serial Dater and its size and i ordered one-- should be arriving wed/thurs this week?

ARGH

:faint:

it's got brown trim, not pink, like the tano site suggests. it's large, length and heigh-wise? (pics of it in plum jelly on shop she bang) but narrow. i heard that even though the depth/bottom panel is smaller than boogie and even the GW, it can slouch to fit more! we shall see! ;)

plus, i really like the berry/bold tones of the spring colors a bit more than the summer/fall-line ones (but the TEAL! ahhh!!) so i think i will splurge this season (i hope to god) >_<

Just FYI the strap on that bag was also changed completely in production. It has the ready steady strap on it, not the streetwalker strap that was originally pictured in the stock pic. And yes, thats true- the trim was changed to contrast trim.

ok, i was about to maybe get a green apple Serial Dater from shebang but i found a pink lemonade one instead on stonescc and ordered that! it'll be coming in tomorrow and i'll take pics!

listed as 2" depth on shebang, but i got some feedback from super-helpful and sweet shebang rep that it's a long and tall bag so it's got a promising slouch and can fit a lot of stuff!

and here are pics the rep sent to me of Serial Dater (compared to Round Two, which is a pretty hefty bag like the Shopper? but wider than the SD):

ARGH the green apple is gorgeous but i'm not sure if this is the color true-to-life (if it's sorta dark in these pics)...i'd like my first boogie to be in BH or green apple, i think?!

Attachments

• mail.google.coms.jpg
    mail.google.coms.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 41
  • mail.google.comd.jpg
    mail.google.comd.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 34
  • mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 59
hmm, i kinda like the serial dater, but there's something about those front zip pockets that don't sit right with me. I like it WAY better with the contrast trim, thats's for sure! hmm, now if i can get it in lemon drop or plum jelly....

tk it does! but she was sooo sweet and even honestly told me the green apple has som e discoloration and thats why they took it off the site! i think that makes shopshebang definitely trustworthy in my book and id buy a tano off of them in the future-- they just didnt have the color i wanted!

shessica, she told me the pockets werent super-big or in terms of depth that they weren't very ...deep...but she could fit her hand in there so the pockets go down all the way to the bottom of the bag?! so it could fit a lot of small, slim items but prob not bulky things? i like the idea of the top zip on the SD, too! the pink lemonade i'm getting should have brown trim on only the pockets? and brown strap, too. but the largeness of the bag and minimal amount of trim definitely make me happy , since for a while, i wasnt comfy with the idea of brown trim. but i think i'm definitely gettinng a spring boogie sometime , too!! i'll see how the SD is tomorrow, and if it looks too bulgy-bulky with my stuff in it, i might return it....