Sequined top - over the top?

Mmm not necessarily. I would take a cardi just in case to keep you warm and covered if you do feel its too much. Just keep the shoes simple and not with too much platform (it could look trashy). Enjoy your night out!

With jeans? I think that's fine.....the fit of the sequined tube top is important though....if it fits well, it's chic, if it's too *tight* (especially if you are busty) then it crosses over into well ....trashy? ...think Pamela Anderson... maybe Ice T's wife Coco....you get the idea...!

I have a black sequence tank that I love and I usually wear it with dark wash jeans to "bring it down" a little bit. Some heeled sandals and a clutch and I am good to go. I usually keep my jewelry very minimal.

I don't think sequin top if too much but not sure about the style of a "tube top". Sequin is very "in" for fall. I like the look of a tank better than a tube top.

If it's a bikini-like tube top (i.e., teeny weeny!), then IMO it would need an outer layer to cover up a bit, perhaps a cardie or a fitted Sienna Miller-like vest. But if it's an actual top that covers your stomach, then you probably don't need an outer layer...unless you would like to have the option of toning it down with a little short-sleeved cardie (would be my personal preference!). :smile:

If it's a bikini-like tube top (i.e., teeny weeny!), then IMO it would need an outer layer to cover up a bit, perhaps a cardie or a fitted Sienna Miller-like vest. But if it's an actual top that covers your stomach, then you probably don't need an outer layer...unless you would like to have the option of toning it down with a little short-sleeved cardie (would be my personal preference!). :smile:
Ditto this.

Thanks all for your replies. It's a relatively long tube top so it covers my body except for the shoulders.

Venusfly, it's not tight tight but fitting. In your opinion, does that still fly?

Snibor, I would prefer a tank too but the tank I saw is really short and shows the stomach. :graucho:

Thanks all for your replies. It's a relatively long tube top so it covers my body except for the shoulders.

Venusfly, it's not tight tight but fitting. In your opinion, does that still fly?

Snibor, I would prefer a tank too but the tank I saw is really short and shows the stomach. :graucho:

:tup:Sounds good to me! A tube top has to be fitted enough so it doesn't wrinkle or slither down :smile: Long enough to cover your belly and not too tight is good