Sequined Spy?

Yeah no kidding!! That was what got me in the first place, I figured is she had a reciept, it would be authentic...

WRONG!

Goodness, people even fake reciepts these days, how pathetic does one get??

Obviously still angry Hehe! :smile:

Thanks again to you all. :biggrin:

thank god you didn't pay for that bag! i bought a fake fendi on ebay last year and it's been haunting me ever since!

don't let the seller bully you into thinking that it's a legal contract, blah blah. it is ILLEGAL to sell fakes!

Yeah definitley! And I could always reply that she was listing a fake bag...I'd rather let everyone know that she was selling a fake then recieving a negative feedback!

yeah! definately.. i too was once scammed on ebay!! grrrrr you are sooo lucky u didnt pay yet! god some people!!! :censor: :censor: :censor:

and i agree one negative feedback, not so bad, and just respond.. it was a FAKE ILLGEAL BAG!! haaa

I saw it yesterday and I stopped to look at it even though I was very late and had NO time. I just couldn't NOT stop and look at it! SO beautiful! Whoever already has/buys it is one LUCKY lady!!!! I would love to have one but then, I think, I would be so scared to take it out. Can't you imagine if one of the sequins falls off? I would have a heart attack! LOL

Ok, I actually read the whole thread and that is not the bag that I was talking about!

en_en said:
LOL ^^^

Whaaaat??? Hehe!!

But yes. The ladies here= FANTASTIC.

I would probably be still thinking I had a steal with that wonderful bag.
Gosh.

You might have been able to purchase a few sequins from an authentic bag for the price of that fake bag!! LOL!

Uggggh. So the seller obviously messeged me and threated to report me and leave a negative feedback and I messeged her back:

I am changing my mind on the purchasing this bag because this is not an authentic bag, as you have stated. And frankly, I don't care that a negative feedback is left, because you can guarantee that I will leave one right back about this fake.

I have to admit it was a little bit rude of me, but I'm tired of being nice and getting lied to.

And so she replied with this:

You are wrong it is authentic as stated...you will be
reported to E-bay as a non-paying bidder.
How do you think you could say it is fake when you have
never even seen the bag only in a picture. It has an original
receipt and a authenticity card do fakes have those??? You
should not bid if you unsure about the item and don't
intend to pay. Its People like you that make E-bay a non
trusting environment. You Suck!!

And there some another email (which I deleted on impulse) cause I was mad.

Geez.

At leadt she doesn't have my money. Whew.

En, you should reply to that email by saying, "you should be ashamed of yourself, because you know as well as I do, that the bag is a FAKE!" I would take a negative feedback than to give you my money!!! What a freakin a-hole!