Sequined Spy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ..Comes with green satin interior, correct? And what do you ladies think about it?:huh:

2. am dyyyyyyyyyyyying to have one ....

sorrry dear ... have no idea about its interior

3. I saw a pic of it once. Very beautiful.

4. Is it cognac with sequins off to the side? Or am I thinking of something completely different?

5. yes yes u r right .. i recall one of PF's has one .. cant remember who was it ..

6. i think greendrv has one. from my recollection...its gaga-gorgeous!

they do have a green satiny interior.

7. Ahhh thanks!! Do they come in different sizes or anything?

8. I have the bordeaux velvet squirrel spy. Is this the one you are referring to? Mime has bright blue interior.

9. here's a pic of one (it might be Greendrv's but I'm not sure). at any rate, its a beauty

sequin.jpg
  10. ^^ That def. has a green satin lining. The bag is gorgeous, but I couldn't get myself to pay $5500 for it :shocked:

11. en, that is a replica. the bag retailed for over $5K :cry: The seller should be reported for fraud. She knows that is NOT authentic :censor:

12. ahhhh really?? GRRRR that makes me SO ANGRY!!!

What to do now?? I don't want the negative feedback...

GOSH. People...GRRRRRRRRR.

And for a minute I thought I had the real thing...can't trust people anymore huh? :sad:

13. GAHHHHHH...! :angry:

14. Thats a fake, the grain of the leather is tooo uniform. The spys have bigg bubbles on their leather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice