Sequined bags

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Guys,
I was wondering about the new sequined bags. I tend to have bad luck with sequins. Every time I have something sequined, they fall off. Do you think the sequins will fall off the new bags?

I think it depends on how you use it. The sequins on sequin bags are very tiny and they are very well sewn. Feels very intact. I think I am more worried about sequin pulling my clothes.

I'll attached a close up on the threading.

Attachments

• lv alma close up.jpg
    lv alma close up.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 78
Yes I have also heard that the danger is not that the sequins will fall off but that they will shread some clothes. Leopard scarves for example must be kept a safe distance from these bags at all times.

The sequins are really sewn on very very tight and and it is very secure. I just bought a black Eclipse Alma and I was astounded at how fabulous the detailing on this bag truly is. My SA did say to not have the bag rub against silky fabric.

I agree that the danger with these bags is the damage they could do to delicate clothing rubbing against them (fine cashmere, leather, silk, etc.) not the sequins falling off. The sequins are attached really well. I did not think I was going to like the bags because I do not like a lot of bag bling but these are very beautiful bags esp. the lovely leather accents- sumptuous!

Yep I think they'll fall off right after they've pulled your favorite sweater lol...my SA said they are very delicate bags she said this with a wide eyed look too!