Sequin issues with sequined Manolo Blahnik shoes?

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
Hello all,

I have recently fallen for Manolos. I never thought the pointy shoe would work for me and then I tried on a pair at Saks, sorry I don't know the name, but it's a bronze mid-heel and well ... they are fabulous and I never thought that a heel could be so comfortable and they actually made my wider feet look narrower.

So I am looking at getting a pair of the sequined Carolynes, but I am very worried about the sequins falling off, especially on the heel, and then the look of the shoe is ruined, and even though they are on sale, it's still a fair amount of money. I would wear these for dinners out and special occasions.

Do you ladies have sequined Manolo's and how do the sequins hold up?

I wish you well,

Bridget

Attachments

• Sequined MB.jpg
    Sequined MB.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 153
I have a pair of manolo sequin shoes. Yes, the sequins do fall off, but he does a good job by putting a matching color as a base, so you cant tell unless you put them up to your nose.
Manolo1.jpg

Manolo2.jpg

Thank you so much for your reply and pictures! Yours was actually the post in the 19 page sticky thread that made me think that the sequins could fall off! I have decided to not get them and instead wait and find a pair I fall in love with in some sort of skin, I think I will get far more use of them!

I wish you well,

Bridget