Sequin gold skirt

I LOVE THIS TREND!!!!! I have a rose gold sequined skirt that is my new most favorite thing in the world!

I think it depends on how it's worn, how tight and short, etc. but it can be done very tastefully. I wear mine with tights and a loose fitting tee or sweater. (I'm 28, for reference, but look younger)

I also think this is one of those things where if you are questioning whether or not you can wear it, you aren't going to pull it off... you need to be 110% confident and rock it.

Search sequin skirt on pinterest... people literally have whole boards dedicated to this trend that might give you some ideas...

I LOVE THIS TREND!!!!! I have a rose gold sequined skirt that is my new most favorite thing in the world!

I think it depends on how it's worn, how tight and short, etc. but it can be done very tastefully. I wear mine with tights and a loose fitting tee or sweater. (I'm 28, for reference, but look younger)

I also think this is one of those things where if you are questioning whether or not you can wear it, you aren't going to pull it off... you need to be 110% confident and rock it.

Search sequin skirt on pinterest... people literally have whole boards dedicated to this trend that might give you some ideas...
right but my skirt is shiny bright gold

Depends, plenty of ladies of whatever age (as seen on tpf :biggrin:) could rock it. On the other hand if you have to think about it....

Wear with something unexpected (as in not just black) like pastels, muted greys or olives or a white tee and bare legs (last one very 90's style which is also supposed to be in). Stay away from other eye-catching stuff in the one outfit like super crazy heels etc and play it down.

If you already have this skirt then either wear it and get rid of it. The skirt isn't going to get any more subtle and none of is going to get any younger ;)

This is the skirt. Still think I can pull it off? Not meant for people in 20's?

Attachments

• image-4250457691.jpg
    image-4250457691.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 262
  • image-1819372619.jpg
    image-1819372619.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 251
Thank you. :blush: I wear suits to work and have to dress conservative for the office, however, I am a fashionista and like to put together cool outfits on the weekends. Out come the leather leggings, skinny jeans, etc. I love fashion......however, I don't ever want to be the one trying to dress like a 22 year old. :rolleyes: I'm glad the girls on tPF are here to give me an honest opinion.

go for it! i'm around your age and almost bought a black one! i know it's not gold but it was still a sequined skirt. i too wondered if i can pull it off...if they had my size i would have bought it.

I really like that skirt!! Where did you get it? I think you'll look fab, if you can pull off leather leggings on the weekends no doubt you'll be a-ok in this :smile:

I love it. I would love to know too where you bought it.

I think you can pull it off easily. I love the black accents on it. Makes it a bit more sophisticated.