Sequin Damier mini pochette stolen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am sorry to hear that. Can LV store track one down for you somewhere?

2. I'm so sorry this happened to you. If the thief ever gets caught, make sure you bag slap him/her!!! :bagslap:

3. I agree with the other ladies with all the cameras around these days especially by the registers they should be able to help you out. Best of luck keep us posted

4. Sorry about that

5. I checked in Saks this AM, and they had none available in the store, and only red available in the system. The S/A said no more were coming in.

Hope you get a resolution; that pochette was gorgeous. So sad for you.

6. Sending good thoughts your way.

7. So sorry to hear hopefully u will find it again.

8. Sending good thoughts your way. I'm so sorry this happened to you. 😔

9. I'm so sorry!!!! If I won the lottery, I would get you one! I wish I was independently wealthy and could be the angel for lost or stolen items. I hope that person can't sleep. The sequined line is gorgeous. Hugs from the Carolinas!!!

10. So sorry to hear about this. Hope it turns up! All the best. :smile:

11. Aww so sorry about what happened! How horrible! Hopefully it will turn up but if not maybe you can claim insurance on it? At least it can finance the cost of a replacement if it comes to that. :sad:

12. That's horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you were able to cancel all your cards on time and hoping you find another in the right price range.

13. I am sorry someone would do this. Please do check with manager for video.

14. This makes me so mad. What is wrong with people! I am thinking good thoughts that your pochette makes it's way home to you :sad: hugs

15. Why would you leave it on the counter while you were sitting somewhere else? Did you just forget it there?

Usually after a purse theft you should check the trash bins near the area because many times the thieves will dump it, but because it's so small they might not have. If it was on the counter it seems to me that an employee took it. When you cancel the card see if they can tell you what charges were on it, you could also visit those stores and ask for the security footage. But unless you know the person, the video isn't much help.