Sequin Damier mini pochette stolen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My pre-fall sequin damier mini pochette was stolen today. I used it as my wallet and I was totally in LOVE with it. I am heart broken. :crybaby: I tried to find a replacement but now they are at least $100 over retail. :cry: Now, I'd better start canceling all my cards. Please send good vibes my way so it shows up with all my IDs/cards still in it. TIA!

2. I'm sorry this happened to you. Sending good vibes your way :smile: Definitely cancel all of your cards even if it does turn up somehow.

3. Oh no! These theives :lecture:
    Hope everything turns out allright for you!!!

4. I'm sorry. I hate that feeling you get when you realize someone has stolen from you.

5. Thanks everyone. Please keep the good thoughts coming.

6. Sorry to hear about your sequin mini pochette. Hope you can get her back.

7. awwww im so sorry to read this. sending good vibes your way, hoping you retrieve everything back.

8. I'm so sorry to hear this *B*, is it possible you accidentally left it somewhere?

I hope it turns up soon. :hugs:

9. Possum, I know exactly where I left it: the counter at Starbucks while I sat at a table to chat. When I went back to get it, it was gone. The employees hadn't seen it after I paid for my coffee. :sad: :crybaby:

10. Possum,
    Thanks, though, for the encouraging thoughts.:heart:
    B

11. So sorry to hear

12. im so sorry!!!! its the worst feeling ever. i really hope she turns up. i dont want to be a negative nancy, but i'd check craigslist and ebay to see if your pochette turns up there.

13. Oh, I am so sorry. That is such a sinking feeling. I love love love that bag. I think if it disappeared so fast from the table, it was definitely stolen, not just taken by mistake or something. What a shame.

14. I am so sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts to you and hope things will go well for you.

15. I wonder if they have security cameras they could check for you?