Sequin bags, one has to go back, which one?

KittyRN

O.G.
Aug 18, 2008
Hi all: I bought the sequin groovy in blue jean, and I also found the sequin spotlight in blue jean. They are both very cute, but one needs to go back. Too many bags for me.....Which one would you keep? TIA Merry Christmas, and best wishes in 2011.:P

Depends on how much you enjoy sequins. If you like sequins, I would keep the spotlight. However, if you only want a little flash, I would keep the groovy.
Which one would you use a lot? If you want to use a sequin bag a LOT, then I would keep the Groovy.
How much interior space do you need? If you need a lot of space, I would keep the spotlight.

Just a matter of your preference, really. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm leaning towards the Spotlight since it has more room. DH likes it better, who knew! The only thing I'm thinking is that if I wear it at night for bling, maybe the groovy is a better size for evening? See, now I'm back where I started undecided!

Spotlight! I have that bag and LOVE it!! I've gotten TONS of compliments on it which is nice too. It's a good sized bag...not too big or too small. Absolutely love it!!

I have a groovy also...I bought the groovy in gold instead of the spotlight because gold is very flashy to me.

Investment wise...Spotlight. They are raking in moolah like no one's business.
Enjoyment wise...well, either one. LOL!

If you cannot decide, and are financially able to, I would keep both. It's nice to have options..."do I want to carry a big bag, or a small one? Well, I have the best of both worlds, so I can just decide what I feel like."

Good luck! :biggrin: