September Vogue?

1. Hubby has been to 4 stores trying to get it and it is sold out everywhere-ugh! he even went to B&N. I didn't think it would be this hard to get!

2. Dang I was at Borders yesterday and they had a ton of copies..of course I am in Calif..so that does not help you..

3. whats in the september vogue?

4. My supermarket had it. It's almost 2 inches thick!!

5. oooo i haven't seen sept vogue yet...must find...

6. I got it!!!

I went out myself after hubby came home and one of the local Rite Aid stores had it-it is HUGE! Can't wait to look through it! funny-I was never interested in fashion so much in my younger years-even when I worked at Ralph Lauren-now, here I am an old lady and very into it. LOL

Bagnshoo-it is the fall fashion issue.

7. I have a subscription, but I haven't received it yet.

8. I also subscribe to it, and have not received it yet.

9. That thing is one heavy MOFO!,when my dad gave it to me I almost fell down!. There is alot of LV in it though!. The mirror line=:heart:

10. it's soo heavy but worth it! i hope you find it! :yes:

11. I got it today, along with Sept. issues of Glamour, Bazaar, Shop etc., Elle and InStyle. OMG!!!!! :lol: :upsidedown: :nuts:

12. Yeah try carrying Elle, InStyle, and Vogue for a lengthy period of time. Those issues are HUGE for Sept. I had fun looking through them all!

13. I love the Sept issues of mags-- mmmm fall fashion!!!

14. I am loving the fall Vogue! Should I get In Style too?

15. OOOhhhh....Get Instyle. It is THE BESTEST magazine. They have a lot of stuff to look at not just a bunch of Ads. I'm a huge fan of instyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice