September Releases

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Hi all-

I am new to Chanel (only own two of their amazing handbags) and will finally have enough saved for a boy bag at the end of August. Can you wonderful ladies tell me what collection (if any) will be released around that time? I'd like to get my name on a waiting list if necessary. Thanks in advance :smile:

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
Around September should start Fall Act II, we don't have a list for that yet. But Fall Act I will probably still be around in stores and may not have completely finished shipping. I wouldn't count on any of the Fall Act I Caviar Boys to still be around though because they are already out and going fast from what I hear. I'm sure Act II will have some nice options...

summerpink

Mar 12, 2013
NYC
Around September should start Fall Act II, we don't have a list for that yet. But Fall Act I will probably still be around in stores and may not have completely finished shipping. I wouldn't count on any of the Fall Act I Caviar Boys to still be around though because they are already out and going fast from what I hear. I'm sure Act II will have some nice options...
Lallybelle, do you know if there's any black caviar rect mini available for Act I ? TIA.:smile:

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION

Thanks so much for the info. I will stick around the forum for act two. My hope is to get my hands on a boy.