September PCE?

i can't imagine them not doing one in nov/dec as that is when most companies do do their private sales/f&f..holiday season of course. (but, theres always a chance i'm wrong)

but i don't think there's one in sept..unless i've been kept out of the loop..:sweatdrop:

Last years the PCEs were March, June, September, and December. The ones that they did the month prior to "normal" PCE were loaded with exclusions (just like the August one) and was mostly targeted at outlet shoppers. Here's PRAYING that this is the case...I really need another PCE in September!! I must have the Laced Ergo Hobo in Magenta!!!!

I don't think the August PCE (the one that just ended) was an outlet shopper event. I've never gotten a PCE that was sent to outlet shoppers and I always get the regular ones. I did receive this one, as usual. I think they just did the Sept. one a little early.

I hope there's one in about Oct, I really want to get an Ergo satchel! But I couldn't make it to a boutique with this last PCE :sad: So I hope they have one sooner than Nov/Dec! I'll be in India come decemeber so I won't be able to use it then either :sad:

I also don't think the August PCE was targeted to outlet shoppers.
My husband and sister, each of whom have never even stepped foot in an outlet, received the cards.

I really hope that because of the poor sales numbers from this bust of a PCE that coach will decide to do their regular September PCE. I gave away my card because there were too many exclusions to even use it. My girlfriend wanted an ergo satchel so I let her have it. I really want another zoe or maybe a sabrina, so here's hoping.

I know so many people were disappointed with this particular PCE, I wonder how good the next one will be? I REALLY want that signature Zoe, so I certainly hope whenever the next PCE is, Zoe isn't excluded again.