September Elle - MJ interview

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So the infamous "September Issues" are starting to roll out (speaking of which, did you know that there's a movie about Ana Wintour/Vogue coming out called "The September Issue"?). I picked up Elle yesterday and sadly, only ONE MJ bag makes an appearance in all 500 pages! (one of the Jumbo Waves bags, which I was surprised to see retails at $1795!) But.....there is an interview w/MJ in order to promote his new fragrence "Lola." Some pretty pics done in colors of the Lola bottle and a nice pic of MJ, but no bags :sad:

mj-elle1.jpg

the Jumbo waves are growing on me, but I'm not a big fan of that chain - I wish the Bruna or the Kasia had longer straps to fit on the shoulder. I doubt I could make it work on a daily basis

I may have to check this one out - altho it looks a little "boring" w/o the chain, doesn't it?

attachment.php

Don't forget that there's also the Lita? Wait, I think that's more of a satchel.

There's Rockability that's definitely a hobo/shoulder bag. :graucho:

i like that mj did a style with minimal hardware for once. it's a more sophisticated, understated mj. my only concern with the rockabilly is that it would be too small. you sure you can't shoulder carry the bruna? have you tried?