September Elle - MJ interview

the Jumbo waves are growing on me, but I'm not a big fan of that chain - I wish the Bruna or the Kasia had longer straps to fit on the shoulder. I doubt I could make it work on a daily basis

I may have to check this one out - altho it looks a little "boring" w/o the chain, doesn't it?

I think the chain makes it more modern and contemporary. Without the chain, you can actually be more dressy and I would even go as far and pull that off going to a formal event. ;)

i like that mj did a style with minimal hardware for once. it's a more sophisticated, understated mj. my only concern with the rockabilly is that it would be too small. you sure you can't shoulder carry the bruna? have you tried?

Yea I've tried it -- it's too short of a drop (I was very tempted when decided I wanted something in Blue, before I found the Single). I can just get it on my bare shoulders, but there's no way I could fit it over a heavier coat. Maybe I'll try the Jumbo Waves when it comes out and see if there's a difference - my concern about the Rockability is that it's kinda small, but I've made some small bags work that surprised me (i.e., Mika, Ginny, the danuta would have worked if it had been one big section instead of two)

^ jun3, you mean like you need a hole in your head? :P

I'm curious to get a whiff of the scent, that's for sure. I didn't like Daisy. It was too sweet for me.

^ jun3, you mean like you need a hole in your head? :P

I'm curious to get a whiff of the scent, that's for sure. I didn't like Daisy. It was too sweet for me.

i didn't like daisy for the same reason, but i did like lola. you should try it. it's the perfect balance between floral and musk.

axcelle, interesting. No, I didn't like the smell so I didn't try it on. :thinking:

tad, I'll try to get to Sephora sometime this week to test it. ;)

i didn't like daisy for the same reason, but i did like lola. you should try it. it's the perfect balance between floral and musk.
I'm hoping I like it - I don't like daisy either (way to sweet for me), but I like the original MJ perfume. I also like the original Michael Kors scent which is a bit of a "floral/musk". That's why I'm hoping I really like Lola!!