September buys!!

for those of you keeping track at home...this makes bag #3 this month for me...(and PCE isn't even here yet!)

This is my 29.99 steal off ebay...Hamptons Weekend Swing Pack in Teal...gonna be PERFECT to use when I'm at DISNEY WORLD later this week! Can't wait! I leave Thursday!

Have fun in Disney. I will be there in two weeks for the food and wine festival.

Last week was my birthday :yahoo:, so I bought this for myself. It was an Ebay purchase. The auction wasn't the best, but the items arrived in pristine condition. I got both pieces for just over $100. Good deal?

IMG_4183.jpg

I am so jealous right now........ who was the ebay seller if you remember?

These two bags arrived a Monday. The strap on the little Hampton bag was just too short for me and I wasn't going to keep it but my 11 year old daughter convinced me she was ready for her first Coach bag...so..."R" charm attached, she has her first Coach (I'm creating a monster...) ....!!! But she looks great w/ it and all her friends at the skating rink oohed and aahed and I know how awesome that feels so I'm sure it won't be her last.

AND I :heart: the Ergo!!!

Attachments

• momanddaughter1.JPG
    momanddaughter1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 56
  • momanddaughter2.JPG
    momanddaughter2.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
Introducing my new medium leather ergo hobo in chocolate!! Yay! My signature stripe tote in crimson with matching wristlet is in transit, i'll post pictures when they come!
103_0067a.jpg

103_0040q.jpg

bravorodrig, that is one HOT bag...so is yours bnjj....I love that style!!!

BTW, bravorodrig, it is all your fault I'm obsessed w/ Coach now. You told be about that outlet in Puerto Rico, and every since my first I can't stop!!! And your dogs are just TOO cute!!!!