September 25% off PCE

I used to get the 25% off but now I only get the $100.00 off of $300.00 combined total, it kind of sucks. I asked the sales associate and she said they switch off between the two. My last two have been the later.

Coach picked the wrong time to give me $100 off rather than 25%. I've been really disappointed with the last few floorsets and haven't bought anything, thus I'm not a big spender. I work in academia so I'm not really a "big spender" anyway, if you catch my drift. :amuse:

The one thing I really want is the Kristin elevated zip top tote, but $100 off isn't enough to put it in my price range. And if I'm going to spend that amount of money, I'll just spring for the iPad 2 I've been wanting. Feh.

I have not received anything...no $100 off, no 25% off. I had planned to buy two bags but I will not be buying anything without a 25% off PCE. I will wait until Christmas. Helpfully there will be a 25% then or try my luck at the outlet.

So I got a phone call from one of my SA's (I have 4 fp stores that I pop into) and she offered me the 25% on Sunday from 10-12:00. Well, I held off because I wanted my fav SA to get the sale instead and I knew that she told me she would extend PCE to me anyway since Coach had lost all of my purchase data (since has been found--another story). She also really wanted to see the bag I will be ordering in person so I was trying to be nice and thoughtful. Then my fav SA calls me today to tell me that I will be getting the $100 coupon. I explained that I passed up the 25% sale so I could buy the bag through her store instead. She called the other store to verify that they had the sale I guess and then called back to say that this one time she will let me use the 25% but that in the future she can't authorize special savings. Ugh! This is just going to make us all play the different stores against each other and end up hurting the stores that maybe usually go that extra mile because we save more through someone else's offer. I'm confused by this. Coach is "trying something new" as I was told and I hope they read how upset we are by this.

hmm.. are you sure it works like that? at my local coach store, the SAs told me they don't work on commission, so in theory it shouldn't matter which store/who you buy your stuff from? it's nice of you to want to give your fave SA the sale, but it might not add anything extra to her wallet? i don't know. it might work differently at different stores. :shrugs:

hmm.. are you sure it works like that? at my local coach store, the SAs told me they don't work on commission, so in theory it shouldn't matter which store/who you buy your stuff from? it's nice of you to want to give your fave SA the sale, but it might not add anything extra to her wallet? i don't know. it might work differently at different stores. :shrugs:

No, I never mentioned anything about them getting commission on their sale. I just want to be loyal to the SA that goes that extra mile for me. I know they don't get commission but each sale they make does help their sales record. And that's what has to be frustrating for them when their store will suffer in sales because one down the road is having a 25% off sale.

No, I never mentioned anything about them getting commission on their sale. I just want to be loyal to the SA that goes that extra mile for me. I know they don't get commission but each sale they make does help their sales record.

good point! and you're very thoughtful. yeah, we definitely do want to keep them in business! :tup: