SEPT/OCT new babies in da house. Please SHOW US! Dedicated to our beloved Claudia aka CeeJay

Hi ladies! I’ve been going a little crazy lately, and just bought my 4th Bbag in 3 months! I’ve been collecting for about a decade and never did anything like this before. But I spotted this gorgeous Lagon and couldn’t let it get away! At $750, I think that’s pretty good. After it arrives I’ll post pics of all my new children.

A4A96C7D-4CB9-4187-AFD4-2F49A0B3C417.png

Hi ladies! I’ve been going a little crazy lately, and just bought my 4th Bbag in 3 months! I’ve been collecting for about a decade and never did anything like this before. But I spotted this gorgeous Lagon and couldn’t let it get away! At $750, I think that’s pretty good. After it arrives I’ll post pics of all my new children.

View attachment 5608199

Lagon is such a beautiful color! :love: :love: :love:

• Love
Reactions: cookcather

View attachment 5608199
This caught my eye when I saw it also. Congratulations! Beautiful!

Reactions: cookcather
@Norm.Core

The Oldie Bal find of the century for me... paid next to nothing for a faded and dry 2006 Olive Brown RH City that only needs some TLC! I will post a thread with the before and after pics when I tackle the restoration to her original glory. Handles are not sticky nor dark, no damage whatsoever, and just a bit of cracking on the edges which some Edgecoat will take care of. The leather smells divine!

4317639C-539D-4F94-895A-82640B21C351.jpeg

@Norm.Core

The Oldie Bal find of the century for me... paid next to nothing for a faded and dry 2006 Olive Brown RH City that only needs some TLC! I will post a thread with the before and after pics when I tackle the restoration to her original glory. Handles are not sticky nor dark, no damage whatsoever, and just a bit of cracking on the edges which some Edgecoat will take care of. The leather smells divine!

View attachment 5614144
How did I miss this post?! I love these oldies popping up for cheap and it just needs a bit of a good spa bath to condition and rejuvenate the leather. Please do post pics of the After. Congrats finding this awesome Bal!

• Love
Reactions: Conni618 and Addy