Sephora's Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler For Her

pinkinthecity

All That Glitters ♥
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Sephora's Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler For Her ($160 Value)

Do you have this Fragrance Sampler from Sephora? If so, how do you apply the perfume since these bottles are without an atomizer, and it is literally a little jar of perfume. I popped open the cap, and I almost spilled some of my Givenchy Very Irresistible because I did not expect the bottle to open completely (i.e. without an atomizer). Silly question, but help!

I have it, and I just put tip it over when my finger over the top and apply it that way... if you have one that you really love and want to use (aside from the full-size version you're getting), you could buy an atomizer for 10 dollars at Sephora... it's not super practical but if you find it's that much of an issue, it might be worth it.

I have it, and I just put tip it over when my finger over the top and apply it that way... if you have one that you really love and want to use (aside from the full-size version you're getting), you could buy an atomizer for 10 dollars at Sephora... it's not super practical but if you find it's that much of an issue, it might be worth it.

Thanks, chinahopes! It really bothers me, so I am on the market for small spray bottles to pour the fragrance in to spray on. I thought the bottles were the cutest thing until I found out they were without an atomizer.