Sephora VIB Sale

Don't know but I'm pretty proud of myself that I haven't really bought very much from Sephora so far this year. My cart currently has $479 worth of product in it right now though, I will have to sift through that for sure! The discount is nice to have though, and it starts right after my birthday, yay!

I want to try the GIORGIO ARMANI
Maestro Glow Nourishing Fusion Makeup, hopefully I'll be able to go in and swatch it soon. I'll probably grab a few beauty blender sponges too. I'm also check out mascara as well. Just tried urban decay preservation because so many people I know liked. Holly racoon eyes, that's a problem I've never had before. Less than 2 hours wearing it, it was already running down my face I spent the rest of the day diligently rubbing it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I'm so glad this was posted today. I didn't know anything about the sale and was planning an order this weekend. Now I will wait a week. I haven't bought anything from them this year which is a long time for me. I need to look around their site and see if there is anything new that I just have to try.

I'm glad I saw this thread as well. I've been collecting items in my cart. I somehow managed to get VIB rouge from all the Christmas shopping I did. After this sale it should keep me that level until December 2017. Woohoo! Now I just need to take advantage of the services....makeover sounds good right about now! Who's with me? ;)

I'm VIB. Looking for some skin care products and colour correctors. Unfortunately a few of the things I want are currently out of stock.

I've noticed most items will restock right before or during the sale, they don't really be out of stock they just hold them until the sale starts.