Sephora Spring 2017 Sale

Dec 10, 2012
Anyone know the dates for Sephora's spring sale? I saw Drunk Elephant mentioned June 3rd on an Instagram comment but I hope that is incorrect (the sale is usually in April). I have a long list and I am really hoping the sale is coming soon.

Anyone know the dates for Sephora's spring sale? I saw Drunk Elephant mentioned June 3rd on an Instagram comment but I hope that is incorrect (the sale is usually in April). I have a long list and I am really hoping the sale is coming soon.
I checked my purchases from last year and it looks like it was around April 7th. I haven't heard anything about this year though. I am hoping that it will be around the same time. I have a cart filled with products!

Reactions: Alliekatt29
I checked my purchases from last year and it looks like it was around April 7th. I haven't heard anything about this year though. I am hoping that it will be around the same time. I have a cart filled with products!

It's usually in April so I'm hoping it will be this year, too. Not sure why DE mentioned June but maybe that is for one of their upcoming releases. I would like to get a T3 curling iron plus some skincare. What are you planning to buy?

I needed a new foundation and tried the Dior forever which I ended up buying but she used the Dior Dreamskin perfecter underneath...oh wow, it's on my wish list now....$128.00! Yikes

I believe it's usually the first Thursday/Friday (for Rouge) of April, last year was April 7 to April 13. Surprisingly I don't have a long list this time around, I've found that it's much cheaper to purchase directly from the brands as well as during other beauty events if you live in a major city. What's on everyone's list this time around?

I keep looking on Beauty Talk and the speculation is April so here's hoping. My list has expanded:

- T3 Twirl Convertible
- Drunk Elephant AHA Kit
- Marc Jacobs new bronzer (white packaging), assuming it doesn't sell out
- SLIP pillowcase
- Sephora Collection PRO Highlight Brush

I wish Sephora would start carrying Jouer and The Ordinary! I am spending a lot of money on those brands lately.

Someone on Beauty Talk just posted that the sale will be sometime after 4/10. They posted that they are currently a BI and there was a message on their Sephora account page about reaching VIB by 4/10 to enjoy 15% off at the Insider Shopping Event.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
Someone on Beauty Talk just posted that the sale will be sometime after 4/10. They posted that they are currently a BI and there was a message on their Sephora account page about reaching VIB by 4/10 to enjoy 15% off at the Insider Shopping Event.

With that information as well as with what we know about previous sales, it probably starts for Rouge on the Friday (April 7th) and the night before some stores do a private event which also offers the 15% off discount

Reactions: lettuceshop
With that information as well as with what we know about previous sales, it probably starts for Rouge on the Friday (April 7th) and the night before some stores do a private event which also offers the 15% off discount

Hopefully! I'm not Rouge but I will be very soon. If they break it up like last year, the MJ bronzer will be gone for sure. That is the only thing on my list that I think will sell out. Still debating if I really want it though.

Hopefully! I'm not Rouge but I will be very soon. If they break it up like last year, the MJ bronzer will be gone for sure. That is the only thing on my list that I think will sell out. Still debating if I really want it though.
Maybe you could buy it and get a price adjustment on it? That happened to me last year, I bought a few hundred dollars worth of products because I forgot about the sale with exams going on but than I was able to get a price adjustment during the sale. Plus if items are marked down/go on sale within 2 weeks I think they offer a price adjustment.