Sephora shop-in-shop in V&D Netherlands!!

Apr 26, 2006
hi dutchies...
I sent an email to V&D asking when the shop in shops would be opening, got this answer:

1 Utrecht -> Sephora wk 24 : 12-06-08
2 Groningen -> Sephora wk 26 : 26-06-08
3 Amstelveen -> Sephora wk 27 : 03-07-08
4 Rotterdam -> Sephora wk 28 : 10-07-08
6 Den Haag -> Sephora wk 35 : 28-08-08
8 Hilversum -> Sephora wk 36 : 04-09-08
7 Haarlem Centrum -> Sephora wk 37 : 11-09-08
9 Roermond -> Sephora wk 39 : 25-09-08
10 Den Bosch -> Sephora wk 45 : 06-11-08
5 Breda -> Sephora wk 46 : 13-11-08

LOL I wonder if they will have the same liberal store return policy as they have in the US. If they have, try not to do it too often or they might shut down LOL :biggrin:

Has anybody already visited one of the dutch Sephoras? What brands are they carrying?

Which ones have you've been to and what do you think?

The closest to me would be Roermond...

when we lived in Germany! I was looking every where for it. Finally, now it's here in UAE! where we live now. YAY! I think they have one in Italy too? I forget.

Thank you!! :hugs: Yeah, the Douglas in Würzburg really stinks, and I honestly think the one in Nürnberg is even worse. At least Douglas sells MAC online so I don't have to drive all the way to Nü for my fix, lol! :shame:

And the MAs are rarely nice to me! That's what I really dislike about that place. I feel like I have to dress up to go makeup shopping :shame:

I haven't gotten into MAC (yet). Thankfully, says my wallet ;)... I'm still in school, so I am trying to live a little frugally. Thank you, tuition :Push:

And the MAs are rarely nice to me! That's what I really dislike about that place. I feel like I have to dress up to go makeup shopping :shame:

I haven't gotten into MAC (yet). Thankfully, says my wallet ;)... I'm still in school, so I am trying to live a little frugally. Thank you, tuition :Push:

lol, I'm also still in school (FH for my Bachelors) but thankfully my husband supports my habit (as does what's left of my Bafög, LOL!!!). I definitely hear you about the being dressed up thing...I asked for one lady to help me pick out a foundation, and naturally she sends over her colleague who has so much makeup on that it looks like her skin is about 20 cm thick, lol...I wanted to say "no thanks" but there was basically no way to get out of it, lol.