Sephora Shipments

sometimes the UPS website takes a little while to update. If sephora has a tracking number, it is probably shipped.
I'm having a problem,too.
I ordered the GHD on Sunday afternoon, I recieved a order confim. but haven't recieved a shipping confirm. So I looked it up under MY ACCOUNT and today it said--shipped and paid for. So then I tracked it and I can't get any tracking info from UPS. It says --no records for that tracking #---greeeeaaat!
I'm probably being impatient.....GAH!

OK, I just tracked again and this time they had the info. It's scheduled for delivery Thurs. 11/9! I guess that's what free shipping gets you!

that's so strange, i've always loved sephora for their lightning fast shipping. i'm located in nj, and i ordered really really late sunday night, and got my orders today. :shrugs:

I've had 2 recent orders with Sephora and major problems with both. If you don't get a shipping confirmation, contact them.

I placed an order that was "caught in limbo" according to them--it couldn't be processed and couldn't be cancelled. Took forever to straighten it out.

But don't expect them to take care of it--be proactive or you'll wait forever.

MY orders went from being listed as in the warehouse yesterday to sitting on my porch this afternoon! Finally my stuff has arrived, I can't wait to try out my ghd products.
:yahoo:

Lauren, I'm in the NE part of PA!

I ordered my GHD Sunday afternoon and got it this morning. It works great and makes my hair silky smooth. Now I gotta see how it holds up when I go down to Orlando's humid weather next week. :smile: