Sephora Return Policy?

^ thanks.

i got some tinted moisturizer and powder that i thought looked ok on my skin when the SA tried it on me. but when i used it today, i looked a bit tanned because of it. (not that i don't want a tan :biggrin:)

I bought some Murad cleanser and lotion to help tame the redness I get on my face in the winter. I used it once and got a horrible reaction the next day. I wanted to return it but of course, I had thrown out the bag and receipt. :rolleyes: DH took it back to Sephora and explained what happened. They exchanged it no problem -- either store credit or I opted for a bottle of Juicy Couture perfume. ;) I bet they'll just use the opened stuff as testers.

If you don't have a receipt, will Sephora still let you make a return or even exchange (ie same product but just different color)?

Thanks! :flowers:

they have the most relaxed policy next to nordy's!

it's to draw customers but no reciept, as long as unused, you can return or exchange it.

return for credit i'm assuming. never tried that.

and this SA told me if it doesn't work, just with the reciept i can exchange (h2o does this too, i saw this girl do it!)

would they still exchange if i already open the item?

I used a foundation shade on and off for a week, went on vacation, decided the color did not match my skin tone the way i applied it, came back from vacation, and returned it with the receipt with no problem! so they definitely will take it back even if you open the item and use it.

Does anyone know if Sephora offers a satisfaction guarantee? If I use a product once, but I'm not happy with the results, will they let me return it? I want to purchase some GlowFusion self-tanner for my face, but I do not want to waste $58 if I am not happy with the results.

Will they take it back if I am not satisfied?

Sephora has a great return policy. I believe you can get full refund if you have the receipt. I have no idea if there's a time period for it. I guess just common sense. Don't wait too long and don't use the product half empty before you decide to return it.

If you don't have the receipt, I think they might give you product exchange. This is what they used to let me do. I'm not sure what their recent return policy without a receipt. What works best for me, Sephora always be more than happy to give you a little sample for almost all their products so take that to your advantage!
:yes: