Sephora Gift Card -- Help me Shop!

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
:woohoo:I have a gift card from Sephora. 25 buckeroos. Help me spend it, don't forget to post pics. Not a lot of money, but it will get me something.

Extra props to those who get me the biggest bang for my buck. LOL! of course if there is something I MUST have that's more than my gift card, well then that's ok too.

Happy Hunting!

Hmmmm. I don't know. 25 bucks doesn't go far these days, maybe some fun gloss colors...I don't know.

I seriously don't neeeed anything right now, but I am sure you girls will show me how wrong I am very shortly. :smile:

Definitely go for some Dior Ultra Gloss!! It's my absolute fave you'll love it! You have just enough moolah it's $24.50

P177721_hero.jpg

There are a ton of colors to choose from!
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P177721&categoryId=C10472

I agree with Claire, you should go for one of the sets. Two Faced has some cute palettes that are around the 25 dollar price range and they usually are a combination of things, like eyeshadows, lipgloss, etc.

Well, I'm usually happier when I walk out with a bunch of little items rather than one big thing. I'd get stuff from the Sephora brand; maybe stock up on little basics? Sharpener, mirror, maybe one of those really cute liquid liners in a fun colour?