Sephora F&F event?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Does anyone know when the next F&F event is?

Thanks!

2. I'm interested, too!

3. usually november iirc

4. Hi, I believe the Friends and Family event was from 10-16 to 10-29 last year, which means we can reasonably expect it to take place around mid to end October if it were to happen again this year.

And then there's the VIB Rouge/VIB/BI sale in November.
    Lots of shopping to do!;)

5. Hi there,

Can you please tell me the difference between the F&F and the VIB/Rouge sale? I know there tends to be a lot of promos towards the holiday season and just want to make sure that I wait for the right sale for me :smile:

Thanks!

6. I read that F&F starts October 15th.

Every other store and site has F&F open to everyone but Sephora's really is just for employees, isn't it?

7. I'm not sure. I had assumed that OP was talking about when they send a % off out on orders for a week(ish). Last year I think it was 15% for BI, 20% VIB and 25% for VIBRouge. At least I think those were the amounts. I don't know if they call it F&F or something else though.

8. Yes, F&F is mid October and the sale most of us are eligible and waiting for is November.

9. looks like it will be october 15 to 28. (info and photo from the sephora community pages.)

what's everyone getting? :graucho:

Attached Files:

10. I need a travel hair dryer!

11. Good to know! :woohoo: If I manage to get a code, I will be stocking up on essentials and getting some early Christmas presents.

12. Too bad Sephora doesn't carry the new miu miu fragance!!!

13. does anyone know when the F&F sale is in Canada?

14. Any Sephora employees lurking around that could give us codes for the F&F? :tup:

15. when is the regular sale for VIB members?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.