Sephora.com sale on the 26th?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies (and Merry Christmas!!!) :smile: Does anyone know if there's going to be a sale tomorrow on sephora.com? I really need new makeup (and that Vera Wang perfume... sigh, I'm in love :love:) ... and a T3 hair dryer!!! Do you think they'll have a special sale/promo going on or is it just wishful thinking??

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. I never noticed a sale last year, but who knows this year???

3. ^ Thanks sweetie!! Do you remember what it was like??? :nuts:

4. I know Sephora has a big sale every year but I don't remember when exactly. I remember one year I bought a bunch of stuff online and they had a pretty good selection to choose from such as make-up, shower stuff, lotion..etc.

5. Every year they have a sale and occasionally some great deals! Two years ago, I was able to get a large cosmetic case for $15 -- original price was $95.

I usually spend a bunch of money on sale items and I'll be darned if I can remember when it starts! :shrugs: It might be tonight?

6. wow I need that makeup case for 15 bucks!! Let me know!! Do they have it online too??

7. Good deals.