sephora changed their shipping method?

monkeedmafia

post-holiday diet!!
Nov 10, 2007
i didnt know where to post this, so mods feel free to move it :smile:

i placed an online order yesterday on sephora.com and today i received the tracking number in the mail. it says that delivery is expected in 7 business days :wtf:... why so long???

and then i realized they use ups ground as their shipping method. i havent ordered anything from sephora since last summer, and the shipping method they used back then was USPS priority (so it arrived in 2-3 days)

i always shop more than $75 at sephora.com to get their free shipping. i noticed now its only $50 to get free shipping. But you dont get it as fast... which sucks!! sorry i guess i just needed to rant. i ordered a ghd iron and expected it to get here in 2 days:hysteric:... guess ill just have to wait.

I noticed the slower shipping too. It takes approximately 7 days from the time I order to the time I receive my stuff. I really don't like waiting that long, but I don't want to pay extra either, so I'll just bear the extra time. :sad:

I panicked when I saw this thread title, because they've always shipped UPS to me and I love it, because I get my stuff in 2 days! USPS always takes longer, and half the time the packages get lost or mangled because my local p.o. stinks! It's so weird how different carriers are so much quicker in some places than others. People always complain about DHL, but they're super fast here too!

^^ dhl is super fast here too! but fedex is the best in my opinion (but too expensive :sad:)

i wouldnt have mind the UPS, but its UPS ground and that takes sooooooo long. I wouldnt have mind if they changed to UPS 2nd day which is about the same time as USPS priority

^ Yeah, UPS ground sucks for cross-country deliveries! I just noticed that both you guys are on the west coast. I think Sephora's dist. center must be somewhere nearby, because I've literally gotten my stuff overnight before.

On the other hand, I ordered some MAC stuff from makeup.com and they shipped it UPS ground from Washington state on the 14th... The scheduled delivery is the 23rd!!! :tdown:

Ok, I just looked it up because I was curious, and their center is in Maryland (I'm in PA), BUT they're building one in Utah so you guys won't have to wait so long!!!! :tup: