SEPHORA by OPI Nail Polish Spring Trend is here!!!!

I love these shades...what a fresh pick me up with all the dreary winter weather going on...I'm going to Sephora tomorrow!! Their OPI polish line is amazing and a steal for its price.

I'm waiting for the two I ordered to come in - IM Beauty and I'm Wired - they shipped today so I hope I get them before my pedicure appt on Saturday morning!

i want the turquoise color from the high voltage poster/catalog... I went to sephora today to buy that color and they didn't have it *Stomps feet* lol :P i want the yellow they had though.. i want the turqouise and the yellow for easter lol :smile:

haha oh wait i just looked at the catalog for the name of the np and my sephora does have it!! yay!!! the color looks different though in the bottle... hrmm.. so im going to get im beauty and skinny jeans.. yay :smile:

Last edited:
I just put on "Access 24/7" - it's awesome! Totally unlike any other polish I've ever tried. It's very jelly-like and definitely my favorite of the three I've purchased so far. It's much more jelly-like than the coral and yellow ones, though they all look like highlighter-colors on. They're all very bright and bold out of the bottle.

Wow, I just realized how completely washed out the catalog and e-mail shots look. I'll try to take a picture of "Access 24/7" for you guys. Sorry I removed the coral before taking a picture. It was blinding me.