Sephora Beauty Insider Points

you can redeem more than 100 points worth at a time (ex: 2 gifts, for 200 points...)

There have been times where I accumulated more than 500 points and didn't select any of the deluxe samples bc I did not like them, but if I found one I liked, I could get multiple. Last time I got 2 of the benetint...I don't think you can stack more than 1 online though :smile:

This is good to know - I have over 500 pts right now because I bought a GHD for my DD, and had some that were not redeemed in the store because I didn't like the samples.

I'm about ready for new stuff too!

^ WOW! i didn't know that! :o
i've only ever heard of people getting some sephora brand eyeshadow/lip set thing when they hit 500pts

what other choices are there? i'd love to know!!

i currently have 89 points- so close to my first deluxe sample!! :biggrin:

I have 682 points and for 500 point offer right now it's a Korres Lena's Favorites ($65 Value)
1168855_lg.jpg

Did you guys know that once you reach 500 points in the Beauty Insider program, you can redeem all of that for a FULL-SIZED product?! That's amazing! But I've yet to reach 500 haha!
really??? I have 419! my mom and I stocked WAY up during FF and havent needed much since so theyve just been sitting there... can you choose what full size item you want?

Starting over again, I only have 6 and I'm guessing it'll stay that way for some time bc I think I have every single thing I could ever need from that place. I was going almost everyday for the past 6 weeks or so, fun for me, but sad for my checking account.