Sephora Beauty Insider Points

I never knew you could redeem 500 at a time of full size products! Very good to know.

Also, does anyone have a beauty insider card? I was watching a Youtube video last night and she pulled one out of her wallet...I never got one...

^ I have one. Next time you are in a Sephora store you can ask for one. That's how I got mine (I was a Beauty Insider online for at least a year before I ever got an actual card from the store).

I never knew you could redeem 500 at a time of full size products! Very good to know.

Also, does anyone have a beauty insider card? I was watching a Youtube video last night and she pulled one out of her wallet...I never got one...

I just got my first 500 point freebie with last purchase and I'm rather disappointed. It's nice overall, plus it's free so I can't complain, but I sort of expected more. I like Sephora that's why I shop there so much, but in terms of free samples I think you'd get a lot more beauty products if you went to brand events and shopped there.

They gave me a card when I first signed up.

ULTA on the other hand... I had to print mine off their website. :P

I just got my first 500 point freebie with last purchase and I'm rather disappointed. It's nice overall, plus it's free so I can't complain, but I sort of expected more. I like Sephora that's why I shop there so much, but in terms of free samples I think you'd get a lot more beauty products if you went to brand events and shopped there.

what did you get??

I have 405 points. I didn't know that over 500 get's you a better freebie. I got my Bday gift yesterday and it was three mini tubes of sephora lip gloss.

So what was it?

OMG, I didn't know about the 500 point freebie! Wow makes me feel good that I passed on the 100 point freebie today.

I'm seriously excited about the day when I use my points for the 500 freebie. Call me a geek.

There isn't always a 500 point item available. I just placed an order today to get that Benefit freebie (beautygems at checkout!) and I have 1100 points, no options were available except the normal 100 ones.