Sephora Beauty Insider Points

As of right now I have 176 points. I was at Sephora a few days ago, but the only present they had was a tin of Benefit's Dr. Feelgood and I passed because I already have a primer I love. My visit before that I picked up the Sephora brand Coconut Body Butter present, and I've been using it on my knees and elbows. It's quite lovely and has significantly softened the rough spots on my thumbs I have from texting on my Treo too much. :P

^ Good call. I bought Dr Feelgood before and I loathed it! :tdown:

I got a little bottle of Oscar Blandi dry shampoo for 100 points when I was there the other day. It's tiiiiiiny, but I've always wanted to try it.

^ Good call. I bought Dr Feelgood before and I loathed it! :tdown:

I got a little bottle of Oscar Blandi dry shampoo for 100 points when I was there the other day. It's tiiiiiiny, but I've always wanted to try it.

I'm glad I saved my points then, thanks! Sigh... I wish they had dry shampoo available as a present when I went. After reading that thread about hair fresheners a few weeks back, (I hadn't heard of them before) I've been wanting to try them.

I have 1182 right now, but I like to save them up and redeem them for the 500 point freebies. The SAs always look at me crazy whenever I buy at the store for not taking the sample stuff. My BFF didn't know she could say no to the samples and build her points. I explained it to her and she thought they were just being nice! I had to laugh...

I have over 800 pts in my beauty bank - I'm a makeup artist with an obvious addiction so I drop hundreds in there lol. I purchased something today and they offered me the 500 pts gift - which for right now is the Korres Lena kit ($65 value) that brings mascara, blush, a bunch of stuff lol ... anyway I'm not a big fan of her products so I'm waiting for a better kit to come along. These points never expire so you can keep accumulating for as long as you want!

I have 1182 right now, but I like to save them up and redeem them for the 500 point freebies. The SAs always look at me crazy whenever I buy at the store for not taking the sample stuff. My BFF didn't know she could say no to the samples and build her points. I explained it to her and she thought they were just being nice! I had to laugh...

Holy crap! That is the main reason why I don't like saving mine up... knowing I spent $1182 on makeup would scare me! lol

I have over 800 pts in my beauty bank - I'm a makeup artist with an obvious addiction so I drop hundreds in there lol. I purchased something today and they offered me the 500 pts gift - which for right now is the Korres Lena kit ($65 value) that brings mascara, blush, a bunch of stuff lol ... anyway I'm not a big fan of her products so I'm waiting for a better kit to come along. These points never expire so you can keep accumulating for as long as you want!

Sadly, I have 480 points, I never knew that we qualify for bigger items :yahoo:

How come sometimes the sales people redeem your points and other times they don't? Is it because they don't wanna give out samples or b/c they think you're on track for the 500?

Also, is the 500 only redeemable online?

Sorrry! this point system confuses me so much i don't know why...

I've only seen the 500-point gift online, not in stores. I've asked about the full-sized gifts in the store with the 500 points and the SA's looked at me like I had two heads. They had no idea what I was talking about.

I ordered from the canadian sephora website and omg, I ordered on the 3rd and my package is still no here. I ordered the free birthday gloss, some perfume samples, and the urban decay sustainable palette. I emailed cs and they told me it was at delivered to customs on the 5th..well it's still not here. I have to call them on monday and figure this out. I thought it didn't have to cross customs cause I thought it was being shipped from within canada... I won't be ordering from them again.