Sephora $20 off $40 purchase for VIB members!

Jan 14, 2008
I just got a Sephora gift card in the mail today that takes $20 off my purchase of $40 or more :nuts: It can be used in-store and online, it has a specific pin number and gift card number on the back of the card!

It is valid from December 2nd-13th.

Just wanted everyone to keep their eyes peeled for one in the mail! Maybe they will be emailing them out as well. It's a great deal.

mrsswns

Oct 22, 2010
Long Island
I just got a Sephora gift card in the mail today that takes $20 off my purchase of $40 or more :nuts: It can be used in-store and online, it has a specific pin number and gift card number on the back of the card!

It is valid from December 2nd-13th.

Just wanted everyone to keep their eyes peeled for one in the mail! Maybe they will be emailing them out as well. It's a great deal.
Mine was only for $15 as a beauty insider. I am a VIB though. Maybe I'll give them a call and see what that's all about.

UPDATE: Called up VIB line and they said that because I am a new VIB that when they gathered together the list of names to send them out to mine was not one of them. Even though they can see that I am now a VIB they will not honor it.

Last edited:

pinkpolo

♥ Timeless elegance.
Aug 16, 2009
If you use this online, can we still use an offer code for a specific sample product or for free shipping?

Aug 14, 2009
Thanks for the heads up...I almost placed an order this weekend and then earlier this morning but kept holding off...glad I did because this will be great to use! Time to check the mail!