Separation Anxiety

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
My Speedy 30 is on her way to the LV Boutique in Boston. She is traveling there via UPS. Yikes. I folded Ms Speedy for the trip and when I handed her to the UPS clerk, she started to fold Ms Speedy more and stuff her in an envelope. I was like "no, no not an envelope, a box". Clerk said box would be more expensive. Who cares? I want my bag to get there without any more damage. I did wrap her in her soft white pillow case. She doesn't have a dust bag. She is pre-owned and I've only had her 2 weeks. She developed a little hole in her piping. She's only been gone about 4.5 hrs and I'm having separation anxiety. I must be crazy. :nuts:

lovesunny

Jan 22, 2012
My Speedy 30 is on her way to the LV Boutique in Boston. She is traveling there via UPS. Yikes. I folded Ms Speedy for the trip and when I handed her to the UPS clerk, she started to fold Ms Speedy more and stuff her in an envelope. I was like "no, no not an envelope, a box". Clerk said box would be more expensive. Who cares? I want my bag to get there without any more damage. I did wrap her in her soft white pillow case. She doesn't have a dust bag. She is pre-owned and I've only had her 2 weeks. She developed a little hole in her piping. She's only been gone about 4.5 hrs and I'm having separation anxiety. I must be crazy. :nuts:

Don't worry the separation will be worth it....she ll come back looking much better.