Separation Anxiety, Help!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
:hysteric: i just put my new (1 month old) coach carly (large, black) on ebay to sell along with my patchwork (denim) tote...there are a couple of other bags i want so i'm selling these...why is it SO hard to part with bags!!!!

LOL... I feel your pain... search for the word "Urgh" and you'll find the thread where I actually deliberated for an ENTIRE day... I think its because we associate a certain thing, time, or feeling with them...

Good luck!

:hysteric: i just put my new (1 month old) coach carly (large, black) on ebay to sell along with my patchwork (denim) tote...there are a couple of other bags i want so i'm selling these...why is it SO hard to part with bags!!!!
I just sold off over half of my legacy stuff and other half is up for sale this week. I found out I wouldn't have my contract renewed - budget cuts - and all the stuff I love is going. Oh well, easy come, easy go, I guess!

oooohhhh, I know that one! What's worse is that I have all the pictures of my bags still on file in my computer...and whenever i look at them, it makes me want them all again:crybaby:.

i feel the same way everytime i put one up! i just let go of my little legacy sripe pouch and even that made me sad. maybe a tpf gal will get yours and at least you know it's going to a good home to be loved! :yes:

OH MY, I know that feeling, I just look at them in my closet about to go and I feel a loss. I have to bring back my satchel today the canvas Andrea Hamptons, but it is really too much money. I would buy your blue tote if I see it. I love, love that bag. At least it would have a really nice home..next to other Coaches..Lynn:love:

oooohhhh, I know that one! What's worse is that I have all the pictures of my bags still on file in my computer...and whenever i look at them, it makes me want them all again:crybaby:.
I thought this too - at first. When I got the new catalog that thought went out the window. You know, it might take a season or two, but there is always new and better stuff. I did keep a few of my favorites - My Ali and Shoulder Bags, a large wallet and my bracelets (because they were used and because I liked them most!)

I hear ya, songofthesea!

I just listed my Taffy on Ebay too! (THIS IS NOT MY EBAY ID, BTW)
Too small for me!
and
My Garden Tote. A bag I haven't used.

The anxiety will pass. Once you get a new bag!:yahoo: