Seoul 2019

Hillary Heng

Oct 21, 2018
I’ll be in SK from January 26-Feb 16 and was wondering if anyone will be there around that time as well! I’ll be getting my procedures done at View and would love to be able to meet up with some of you guys!

I’ll be in SK from January 26-Feb 16 and was wondering if anyone will be there around that time as well! I’ll be getting my procedures done at View and would love to be able to meet up with some of you guys!
Hi there! I will be going to View as well in January! :smile: If you have KakaoTalk, you can add me: arietta22

I think I'm heading over there end of January to first week of February also!! add me on kakao -- i've never traveled to korea before so would LOVE a buddy!! my id is glofishh

Hi, do you mind sharing what you did with View and how was the result. I am planning to go there on may to get my DES done