Sentimental attachment

sunfire27

O.G.
Jun 2, 2009
I have a Mono Speedy 30 that I bought myself when I graduated from college after I landed my first job. This was 6 years ago and in that time, I've realized that the Speedy 30 is too small. I also have a Damier Speedy 30 but I bought a Damier Speedy 35 a couple of months ago because of size. I'm thinking of giving the Damier 30 to my mom, but I can't seem to part with the Mono Speedy 30. It was my very first LV!!!! I never carry it so I feel like I'm neglecting it. I even feel guilty! But, I can't see myself getting rid of it because of sentimental reasons. Do any of you ever keep bags just for the sentiment even if you don't use it????

I'll never part with my bags...maybe coz i'm lazy to sell them or coz my collection is small.
I think u should keep urs! It's a token of ur achievement eg, graduating college.

My red epi petit noe was my first piece. It's been with me for 15 years and I don't use it very much. I don't want to sell it for the same reason you have. If it means a lot to you then you shouldn't sell it.

DON'T SELL IT! Buy your mom her own new Mono Speedy and use your first LV for something else, although it may not be as a bag. Display somewhere around the house/in your bedroom, keep your crafts in it or other items. Always keep the first one or the bags that are sentimental!