sent payment to US via mail - some USPS info please

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
hi there

so I sent payment to the USA (which has not been a problem so far) as it was available. there has been a delay here and the seller has understandably taken action, with the option that he will withdraw the NPB strike once he receives payment.

I fully understand why he doubts that he gets his money etc (given all the stories and he is a powerseller) but I was just wondering how long shipment takes within US (I know it has reached US bec I was not that dumb to not use tracking.. however, it stops tracking once it reaches US)

the seller is located in Anaheim, CA -

of course i want the strike removed and the item, but i really dont want to send double payment....

Well, that's a difficult question to answer.

Generally, from the UK to USA it takes about 5-10 days. Recently someone sent me a package from the USA (using global priority, no less) and it took 15 days(the service states it will take 6 busines days)!!

Another trick I learned is if you put your tracking number in the USPS website, you can sometimes see the tracking within the USA. Give that a go and see if it works and then you can keep your seller up to date.:smile:

^ thanks. I had tried that and just tried again but no luck.

i hope shipping within US wont take too long - I really wonder whether there is just one airport all international shipments go to and then they are distributed from there or whether they are sorted prior to being flown out.