Sent my mini to Chanel boutique without giving me paperwork on hand

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I need advice. I recently sent my bag back to Chanel boutique for a minor repair. But it has been 5 days they didn't give me any receipt or proof that they are going to send to the leather surgeon. Is that how they deal with customs not giving any paperwork? I mean what if something accidentally happen and I don't even have any evidence. Please HELP! Thanks.

2. That doesn't sound right to me. I've sent a few flaps for repair and always receive a copy of the service order from the sales rep. Did you get the name of the sales rep who help you, or a business card?

3. Unfortunately the sales didn't give me her business card. She told me she will email me the service form or order. But I've been waiting a whole week and still nothing. Maybe I will try to call tomorrow. I was careless and trust them. I guess I may be wrong. Finger cross. thanks for your reply.